
This saga is to be continued. We can't seem to make up our mind if we want to stay at Russell or not next year. I thought I better catch a few pics of the place....just in case!
Oh, and I totally jinxed myself in my last post. It was so hot in our house last night I had to sleep in the basement on the couch. It was that or be sanwiched between two furnaces(Ole and Ani). Ole said Ani mumbled about tornados all night long with all the lightening and thunder. I probably made the right choice, although now my back is killing me!
1 comment:
I have to admit, the last paragraph and the mumbling about tornados made me chuckle (although I imagine the reality of them nothing to chuckle about). But I find it sweet when children mumble to themselves when asleep :-)
Post a Comment