A few photos from my friend Kay's 29th birthday party(yes, the last time she can say she is really turning 29;). It was at Lyon-Stephens park, which we referred to as our "favorite park" when the kids were younger. We spent hours on the tire swing, and reading on a blanket beneath the huge trees back in the days when I worked few hours and the kids were not yet in school. Sigh.
Timely being there and thinking of this when I just found this week that I will be full-time employed once again as of July 1. My choice, of course, but I haven't worked full-time since before Annika was born, and I anticipate this will be quite an adjustment. The ultimate plan is for me to work part-time from home, but it will be a few months before we have the capabililty to do that. So, for now I will continue to work 9-3, with an additional 10 hours whenever I can work it in, be it in the evening or weekend.
Ani was completely enamored by this black lab at the party, as was he by her. She so badly wants a dog - some day!
No comments:
Post a Comment