
I'm in for Gift of Green's challenge, although a little late. I love hanging clothes out to dry - for some reason I stay on top of the laundry much better this way than using a machine dryer. I received a retractable clothesline for a gift from Ole and the kids last summer for my birthday and we finally got it set up at the new place(I know, I know, sounds like an incredibly thoughtful gift, but I wanted one!) I digressed over the winter for some reason and just got back on board this week. I recently purchased one of these on which to hang smaller items, and I can use it inside during the winter or poor weather.
I have been hanging the laundry for a few days now, and machine dried bed sheets just can't compare with the smell of sheets that have dried in the sun and fresh air!
3 comments:
I agree, it's a lovely feeling climbing into a bed with fresh clothesline linen on :-)
You are soooo good. I wish we were more green...I'm trying to get organized enough to recycle:o
It's never too late to join the Challenge! :) Welcome!
Post a Comment