Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rough night for an emetophobe

I haven't felt much like blogging the past few days - I was stricken by a horrid bug of sorts in the wee hours of the morning on Wednesday. Not fun - particularly for someone who could probably be classified as an emetophobe(when I birthed both of my children I was most fearful of getting sick during labor than any sort of pain).

After four days an no one else coming down with it, I think I had food poisoning. I literally had not thrown up in years, in fact, can't remember the last time I was sick. I have weathered many gastointestinal bugs over the years(thank you germy children) by sheer willpower, but there was no choice in the matter the other night. Enough about vomit. Lets just say I was very, very sick and thank goodness those types of bugs are fairly self limiting. It did leave me feeling very tired the last few days and sore. It is amazing what little-known muscles are in play...ok...I said I would stop discussing it.

Hopefully my next post will be something a bit more inspired. The gorgeous foliage is calling me and my camera to the woods.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you're feeling better angie!!

It sucks to be sick.

Looking forward to your Autumn photos :-)

EE said...

Glad you're feeling better.
Just in time for the Springfield Tourney;)