
I wouldn't be surprised if you could have heard the collective sigh of relief from O and I this morning. We now officially own one home, not two. What a stressful 6 months this has been. O has put in countless hours over there preparing it for sale, and just when we were getting ready to list it with an agent, a wonderful young couple saw it on Craigslist and we had a contract. I don't think I could have handpicked better buyers for the place - they remind me a bit of O and I when we bought the place. About the same age we were, about to get married, etc. I hope as many blessings are bestowed upon them as were us in our stay there.
The kids were snapping photos of each other as O and I finished cleaning the house out last night. I thought this one was appropriate...
2 comments:
ohhh congrats- I definitely will miss you as a neighbor but am so happy for you!
This is such a great photo. Congratulations that the house has been sold btw.
Post a Comment