

Brutal is really the best was to describe the soccer matches this weekend. EE was kind enough to send me some pics she shot(and I played around with them on Picnik a bit!). They played two hard-fought, physical, injury-ridden games yesterday. The results were 0-0, and 0-1 loss. I think we were all glad, parents and players, when they were finsihed for the day. Next weekend is a well-deserved weekend off.
4 comments:
Yep. So glad that's over! Erika had two really good games. I love watching her play!
I think she may be flipping off someone in that first picture;) I don't blame her!
She does the funniest things with her hands when she plays:)
Likewise about Reilly - she is so speedy and never gives up on that ball! I think if they all played with her effort on 50/50 balls we would win so many more of them!
Yikes, well I'm glad that they all ended the games being in one piece :-)
Post a Comment