A big thank you to our wonderful family and friends who helped us move this weekend. Annika and I were in Kansas City again for a soccer tournament, and when we came home, virtually everything had been moved to the new house. We couldn't have done it without you guys! Angie picked up my camera, which I left at home and snapped some photos of the move and movers for me.
While Ole and Erika stayed home and worked hard, Annika and I went away on her first out of town soccer tournament, which was quite fun, even though we didn't win a single game. She returned with a shiner, but it has nothing to do with soccer, rather it is a pool injury. A teammate was pushed off the edge and fell onto her in the water while she was wearing goggles. Ouch!
A cross state traveler I was Sunday, soon after I arrived home, we took the kiddos to grandma and grandpa's and loaded up to head to Cardinals game in St. Louis. My sister-in-law, Angie got some great seats for a Sunday night game against the Cubs. How can you pass that up? We had so much fun, and bonus, the Cards won 5-3.
3 comments:
Congratulations on the move to the new house. And 'ouch' on that shiner!!!
gonna miss having you as neighbors- but very excited for you new place- congrats- of course I am jealous of the sounds of the wood working studio!
-Chris
Thanks guys! I'm going to miss seeing you guys too - your boys have been a great inspiration to us many mornings when we see them bike by and the weather has seemed a bit too cold to walk or bike. If Jasper and Silas are biking today - we can too, we have said many days. And of course, your blog is wonderful and I love seeing what you are up to. One of these Fridays I am going to make it to the Womb Room :)
Post a Comment