Sunday, February 24, 2008

Surprise Snow!



A surprise snowfall is the best kind! We awoke to a couple inches of fluffy, wet snow hanging heavily from the tree branches this morning. I'm certain that when I went to bed last night, the weather man called for no more than a dusting, but then again, when it comes to forecasting snowfall amounts, they are usually inaccurate. Most often the opposite happens. They forecast several inches and we wind up with nothing, which always bums me out. The temperature was already 32 degrees at 8 a.m., so knowing this wouldn't last long, we headed out to have some fun in the snow.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping that the snow will avoid us this year.. or at least wait until I have a few days off from work so that I can just look at it, rather than venture out into it ;-) Your photos are lovely!!

Anonymous said...

Do NOT, under any circumstances click on the Warning or Here. These are virus downloads Ani...Fortunately I have anti-virus software.