


O and I were married 13 years ago today, on a gorgeous September day very much like this one. And I still think he is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Following our wedding we departed on a glorious trip to Hawaii. I will never forget the flowers and foliage, which was unlike anything I had ever seen, and the tropical aroma of the island. My heightened sense of smell was my first clue that the jitters and nausea I had been feeling in the couple weeks prior to our wedding day may not have been pre-wedding jitters after all. Yes, our dear Erika tagged along for the honeymoon, completely unbeknownst to us until we returned. We had decided we perhaps would like to start trying for a baby in the spring. Instead, we had one in the spring:)
7 comments:
Yay, it's lovely to see a pic of you :-) Although for some reason I'd imagined you as a brunette, not a blonde. Strange how we can have preconcieved ideas huh?
Anyway the photos are lovely :-)
I was a bit blonder back then(I quit chemically processing my hair a few years ago)! My hair color is the same as my oldest dd. Sandy blonde/light brown. I'll have to post a more recent pic :)
Yes definitely, I'd love to see more of you here :-)
Happy Anniversary!!!
Love the photos!!!
What island were you on?
GREAT MEMORIES!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!
ee - those pics are from Kauai, we wished we had spent all our time there. Oahu was way too busy and crowded for our liking! Hoping to go back for our 15th anniversary:)
I'm loving the fact that you've added your pic to your profile angie. You're so beautiful :-) I can see where the girls get their beautiful looks from, considering their combination of Dads eyes (especially in the youngest) and Mums beauty :-)
Post a Comment