


I was checking in over at akashapeace and saw some cool things she had done on picnik. It wasn't long ago that I was talking to my dear SIL about photography and that I wish I knew a bit more about digital editing and what not. This site is very cool, and I had so much fun playing around with some of my favorite shots. I stayed up way too late last night!
5 comments:
I just love the top one... she looks so dreamy, so beautiful bless her :-) And the one of the hubby is really good too!
Isn't Picnik a lot of fun? I great way to edit photos without having to experience the mental meltdown of coping with photoshop :-)
WOW! That first picture is AWARD WINNING. Seriously.
Can't wait to play around with this.
Loved the marble craft... had so much fun with this!
Angie & Carol, question....is it possible to make eye color a different color than blue? was i losing patience or just not seeing it? It was awesome & can't wait to play around with it more!
You are an inspiration. Thanks!
Megan - When you select the tint option while in create mode, color options appear beneath the tint selector. You then choose "reverse effect", and you can selectively tint areas of the photo. Hope that makes sense:)
Post a Comment