
This is one of my favorite shots of Ani from 2008. I have recently realized my digital photos are in total disarray. I have some at Photobucket, some at KodakGallery and have recently put some on Flickr. I also discovered this fun site and made a cool mosaic of Ani shots. I will put one together for Erika next, but she has become a less cooperative photo subject as she has gotten older. This makes me enjoy photogenic Ani all the more, as I know it won't last forever!
4 comments:
This is a fantastic shot!
Do you understand why I never put my camera down??
SLRs are awesome!
That is a great shot of Ani :-)
How neat to find your blog! Will you be my cousin? I think I love you. :) Your photos are outstanding.
Thanks EE and Carol! Glad you popped in MLB:) And, yes, you can be my cousin;) I did read somewhere that everyone on earth is no more distantly related than 50th cousins. Cool, eh?
Post a Comment