Monday, January 19, 2009

Ombama


I just love this add in the most recent issue of Yoga Journal. Had to share on the eve of his inauguration. Anyone else looking forward to tomorrow as much as I am? I still haven't fully absorbed how momentous this is, but I know in my heart this is good beyond measure.

4 comments:

Tina said...

I'm looking forward to seeing it...on the web. Even though it's only an hour away, I'm not crazy enough to go into the city today! There are just too many people. Besides, it's way too cold to stand around outside for hours!

Anonymous said...

I've loved so many of the decisions he's taken in overturning Bush's dismal and unethical policies during the past few days!

Anonymous said...

Angie, I need your postal address for the prints :-)

Can you email me at akashapeace@msn.com please.

Megan said...

ha ha such a funny ad!