
Heading out for a jog at dusk last night I immediately noticed the spectacular crescent moon and two vivid planets very close by, making sort of an inverted smiley face. I didn't know at the time that it is a rare occurance, and will not happen again for many years. Fear not, if you missed it, it will be visible again this evening, and the skies are forcast to be clear, at least here in MO.
4 comments:
I did see it!! But I didn't realize at the time that it made a smily face...pretty cool!
I saw it too....I pointed it out to Cory as we were leaving your mom's last night. I thought it was so cool to see the two bright stars were so close to the moon. I don't ever remember seeing it like that before! No wonder!
Thanks for sharing!
Ang
Dang, I missed it.
Oh I'll definitely have to look out for it after work this evening, we had snow yesterday morning, so we may have cloud cover again. But I'll watch out for it anyway :-)
Post a Comment