Friday, May 1, 2009

Green lunch ideas


Annika's long-awaited package from Laptop Lunches arrived via FedEx this afternoon. The lure of the Lunchable is over - I think I can finally convince Annika I can pack a MUCH tastier version without the cardboard and papertray waste. It is so neat, I might have to purchase a second one for Erika and myself to share. This Flickr group has some great lunch ideas, regardless of what type of container used. Yummy Yummy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a really healthy option and a great idea :-)

EE said...

Hey! I need to check into this lunch box. I don't think any of my kids actually eat a majority of their school lunches from the cafeteria.
Here's the link to the water. It's called "Sassy Water". http://www.monacome.com/2009/01/sassy-water-recipe-flat-belly-diet.html

Angie said...

I wish I could convince Erika to "brown bag" it, but she won't. Annika, on the other hand, will not eat school lunches.

This lunchbox was a big hit - I guess all her friends thought it was pretty cool, too. Thanks for the recipe - the stuff is on my grocery list:)