Monday, July 7, 2008

Little Sally Walker walkin' down the street...


You know the song, a common camp song that I am sure Erika will come back singing next week. We dropped her off at camp yesterday in the lovely Ozarks for a week of spelunking, rappelling, and who knows what other outdoor activities.

Her cabin was a bit more...rustic...than last year, to say the least! Last year she shared a room with 3 other girls and they had a bathroom to themselves. This year, her bunk is in a room with 7 other girls and a cabin with a total of 14 girls. Last year Ole and I thought her accomodations were perhaps a bit too posh if you are going for a true camp experience, so it is not a bad thing(to us anyway, we'll have to check with Erika when she gets back!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure she will have lots of fun :-) I can just imagine the ghost stories they will be telling each other in that room!