We drove to southern Missouri for the third weekend in a row, but this time, sans children. Just O and me, off to meet some friends on the spring-fed waters of the North Fork of the White river. The plan: a weekend of sun, fun, canoeing, and general debauchery that often accompanies 20 thiry and forty something-year-olds free of parental and work obligations for the weekend. From the infamous water waddle to the bus ride from hell, we couldn't have had a better time;)
3 comments:
Oh what excellent fun. I really like the last photo of your hubby and the one of just the front of the boat. They really stand out :-)
Sounds like a great time!!!! The White River is awesome...we used to go to the White River when I lived in Arkansas. Glad you had a chance to go with just Hubby :) We don't always give ourselves that time, but should!
I'm interested in hearing more about the debauchery (sp?)...;)
Post a Comment