Sunday, July 15, 2007
Hello mother...Hello father...
We took Erika to sleepaway camp in the Ozarks today. This all began several months ago when the Disney channel was running a "Parent Trap" marathon. Erika and one of her friends decided they needed some adventure and began searching for a similar camp. This is her first time doing this sort of thing. She has been away from us for several nights before, but always with Grandma and Grandpa. She went down with two friends, so I think any homesickness she may experience will be minimal. We spent a couple hours at the camp, and I must say, I wished I could have stayed. I never attended a sleepaway camp as a kid(I would have hated the idea - too much of a homebody!). But, now I think it would have been a great experience and I'm glad she has the chance and the desire to go. I hope she has a great time and this is something she looks forward to doing every summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment