The holidays are fast approaching. What a whirlwind this fall has been so far - I can hardly keep the days straight. Between the neverending soccer season and working overtime, life is pretty hectic and crazy right now. I am certainly ready to slow down and focus on family time over the holidays. I have a few things I want to make myself for gift giving, and I am going to purchase some gifts from Etsy again this season. I'm sure there will be an electronic gift or two as well in the mix:)
I have purchased some cool things this fall and I want to say thanks to the fabulous Etsy artisans for their creations. I received a banner in the mail yesterday that I was planning to save for a holiday gift for Annika, but it was so cool I couldn't wait and went ahead and gave it to her:) Erika digs it too and I think I might have to order another for her room! I don't think I would have done a better job if I had picked the fabric myself - I am so pleased with it and it looks great hanging in her room. Thank you BonneNouvelle!
I also purchased a couple handstamped jewelry items from LillyEllenDesingns, one as an anniversary gift for Ole with our wedding date engraved, and the other for myself with the kids and O's name engraved. They are both very cool.
So remember to buy handmade when you can this season - you'll be glad you did!
1 comment:
Thank you for posting this Angie! I love how the banner looks! It matches so nicely!! I am glad you both like it.
Post a Comment