Thursday, July 30, 2009

A decade





Nearly a month long break from blogging. It is not that I haven't had pictures to post or subjects worthy of writing about - we have been busy. Annika turned ten last week. My where does the time go? I successfully pulled off a surprise party for her at home. Just a few of her friends and family. Boy was she excited to pull up the house and see her friends playing on the slip-n-slide in the front year(one of her gifts, that was worn and torn by the end of the evening;) I look forward to seeing what the next decade brings for miss Ani, likely just as much growing and changing as the first.

4 comments:

Tina said...

A decade?! Wow. Awesome pictures too. I love the slip n' slide shot.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back.. I missed you. And a big Happy Birthday to Ani :-)

EE said...

Wow!! My baby is turning 10 this month, too.
Those are the coolest pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

You know, that 2nd photo down is a fantastic capture