I have been horrible about posting - I guess I should take down my poolside reading list now that it is the last day of October! I haven't made it though all of them, but enjoyed Into the Forest, Animal Vegetable Miracle, The Wild Trees, and Eat Pray Love very much. Life is good - we have been super busy with soccer. Both kids playing on traveling teams has been a bit challenging. Thankfully, we have not had to be in two towns on the same day. It has made for much longer days, though. Instead of 2 games per day in a tournament, it is not 4 games per day, which makes for a tiring day on the soccer field. The end is in sight for this season, we actually have this weekend off and then head to St. Louis for one last tournament for Erika. I'm looking forward to squeezing in a trip to Trader Joe's and Whole Foods while I am there. Funny, many people are ready to hit the malls in St. Louis. Not me, I'm psyched about the natural foods stores!
No comments:
Post a Comment